Annual MAS-ICNA Quran Competition
- To stress the importance of the Book of Allah SWT in memorization, tilawah, and performance.
- To provide an appropriate educational environment for students who are goal driven to excel in the memorization and tajweed of the Holy Quran
- To boost the spirit of positive competition among members of the Muslim American community in caring for the Holy Quran.
- To highlight the role of the Muslim American Society in providing an encouraging environment for Islamic educational activities.
- To develop Quranic spiritual, mental, and performing skills of the young Muslim generation.
- To promote the Quranic education in the Muslim American community.